Class of 2024 - RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

We're going to see how well HCFB and staff do in retaining his recruits because players like Willis will be hounded until signing day.
Bob are you making just a general comment here or did you read something about other schools trying to get a visit or something?

Bob are you making just a general comment here or did you read something about other schools trying to get a visit or something?
Just a thought Cf69. When it comes to crunch time people push hard and if Yasin is as good as we know he is, some flips happen and offers fly.

I'm sure he's solid. Sorry for the extra stress, not intended!

Just a thought Cf69. When it comes to crunch time people push hard and if Yasin is as good as we know he is, some flips happen and offers fly.

I'm sure he's solid. Sorry for the extra stress, not intended!
All good, no stress. Just curious. I would agree that our fans better quickly get used to our higher end commits being targeted more in the future. Hands down we will win some and we will lose some. It's part of the game, especially when our recruits are higher end.

Dohn used his reasoning for not being as high on Williams as Rivals using the comparison to Audric Estime. I think he said Estime averaged 9ypc as a Sr and Willis just under 6ypc. Obviously, other factors can factor into those results. Maybe they didn’t have as strong of an OL with Willis. Not sure if they played the same schedule? 1 or 2 big games against lesser competion could really have an impact on ypc avg. If i could find the time i would be interested in doing a deep dive.

IMG_4626.jpeg