Read this quote this morning from Hillsman... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Read this quote this morning from Hillsman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You injected JBs name in the last part wondering if he’d ever do that.

Yes, I said I asked the question and whether JB would say such a (specific) thing after a loss. But go ahead, and
reinforce the us against them attitude/position here. I'm sure the usual suspects will give the validated "likes" to suggest you're "right" or even better, to dis me & how I'm not an SU/JB fan.

Last edited:
This place can really be skitzo at times. And, it's certainly interesting for sure how some are quick in their presumptions, go on attack mode, etc. vs. simply participating in engaging dialog. I saw the quote this morning, thought it was admirable of Hillsman and asked the question. I wasn't making comparisons about methods, or how JB should be more like this, etc. Had I, I would've injected that JB should do this more, or implement this style, etc., but I didn't. I did not have any ulterior motives, I have been an SU/JB fan for over 4 decades. Unreal.
This is just so disingenuous

I mean come on! At least own it.

This is just so disingenuous

I mean come on! At least own it.

Own what? Since you've (as well as others with similar comments) apparently already determined my thoughts, preconceived notions, being so "disingenuous," etc., I'll just sit back and remain impressed how can projects my inner thoughts/thinking for me. You, along with the other usual suspects, really have this uncanny ability to do so. It's actually quite astonishing.

Last edited:
Own what? Since you've (as well as others with similar comments) apparently already determined my thoughts, preconceived notions, being so "disingenuous," etc. I'll just sit back and allow you (and the others) to continue to project my thinking for me as you, along with the other usual suspects, really have this uncanny ability to do so. It's actually quite impressive.
You are aware that people can read what you post and see the posts that you “like”, right?

Own what? Since you've (as well as others with similar comments) apparently already determined my thoughts, preconceived notions, being so "disingenuous," etc. I'll just sit back and allow you (and the others) to continue to project my thinking for me as you, along with the other usual suspects, really have this uncanny ability to do so. It's actually quite impressive.
No one here other than you know what you think. the only thing people can make their judgments on are your posts. And whether you know it or not, and you may not, you come across as anti-jb. Once again, you may not be. But consider this, when a number of people who read your posts come to that opinion, it would be foolish of you to just brush that aside and not consider that you are giving off that impression.

It was admirable for Hillsman to take the blame, but if he has the secret for how a coach can make the ball go in the hoop when a player is having a bad shooting game, he should market it. I remember having games when shots would not fall, and there was nothing anyone could tell me that would have changed it. It is not the coach's fault and likely not the player's fault: it just happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom