Ready for her first SU game | Syracusefan.com

Ready for her first SU game

SU2NASA

All American
IMG_0483.JPG

Let's go Orange!

It's not too late to pick a better football team! Syracuse for basketball...but someone, anyone else for football lol. Save her from a lifetime of frustration.

My grandson thinks your daughter is hot!

Seriously, he headed home from the NICU yesterday after being born at 24.5 weeks and 1lbs 9 Oz. He is nearly 10lbs and only needs to master feeding right now. Has a feeding tube through the nose. Hopefully only a few more weeks.

4910.jpeg

Awesome to see. Beautiful. Makes me not care much about the loss today.
That being said, start teaching him the nuances of the Babers offense, and he'll be the Heisman winner in 2039 as we go 12-0 and win the National Title, and the SEC championship...that's right...we'll be in the SEC.

Seriously, he headed home from the NICU yesterday after being born at 24.5 weeks and 1lbs 9 Oz. He is nearly 10lbs and only needs to master feeding right now. Has a feeding tube through the nose. Hopefully only a few more weeks.

View attachment 111545
Good to hear Mark

View attachment 111545
Awesome great to hear!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom