Really impressed | Syracusefan.com

Really impressed

Agree on Quincy if he plays like this. But I’m skeptical he reverts to his early season play and starts jacking bad threes.

In 1997 I would be fired up thinking about next year. But in 2020 I know that if a kid sees himself in a highlight on ESPN he's quitting school. So who knows who we'll see on the team next year.

Like I said in the game thread, this is what the recruiting thread on Quincy led me to believe we could expect from him in an average game. I think there was even talk of 1 and done. I'm glad he's there now, and am excited to see if the improvements can continue.

As for Buddy, tonight aside, it's hard to ignore his in season improvement as well. Back to the OP, let's not forget that for awhile many were doubting JB would even keep his winning season streak alive, so it's kind of encouraging to be where we are now if you look at it from that perspective. If they've surprised us more than once already, it can not be ruled out that they could do so again.

Like I said in the game thread, this is what the recruiting thread on Quincy led me to believe we could expect from him in an average game. I think there was even talk of 1 and done. I'm glad he's there now, and am excited to see if the improvements can continue.

As for Buddy, tonight aside, it's hard to ignore his in season improvement as well. Back to the OP, let's not forget that for awhile many were doubting JB would even keep his winning season streak alive, so it's kind of encouraging to be where we are now if you look at it from that perspective. If they've surprised us more than once already, it can not be ruled out that they could do so again.
The winning season streak is still in flux. No games - with or without Hughes - are going to be easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom