Reasons Why I Enjoy Board Meltdowns | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Reasons Why I Enjoy Board Meltdowns

I gave myself an hour to vent last night and then watched stupid TV until 2. Couldn't even watch hoops.
Yep. I was watching Millionaire Matchmaker and Grey's Anatomy with my better half. My, the things we have to do when Cuse loses. :(

I agree with your point. I hate when giving an opinion means your negative. I love JB but he isn't above criticism. I give love when it is warranted, I drink the kool aid when needed, and tell the hard truth when it's appropriate.
I have no problem w/ that at all, but honestly, no need for this guy sucks or this team sucks, soul searching? nauseating, disraceful and so on. I thought I was on su.com for a minute,so just shut down and waited for this morning

To be fair, that was awful. I lost it in the game thread for the Northwestern game and believe I posted that Bullough should have been left in Atlanta after Georgia Tech.

Most of my disdain was directed at the kicking game. After that 30-yarder was missed I went outside with my friends, had one of the them hold it, and booted one string straight after about 10 drinks that would have been good from 35.

That didn't help my anger.

girls-glasses-13.jpg

I watched A Christmas Story. No idea why it was on in the middle of March but it was what I needed last night

It's just basketball. :)

I have no problem w/ that at all, but honestly, no need for this guy sucks or this team sucks, soul searching? nauseating, disraceful and so on. I thought I was on su.com for a minute,so just shut down and waited for this morning
I may have unpopular opinions, but I don't say stuff that isn't atleast somewhat reasonable. I don't think Cooney has been good for the past 9 games, but he will get in the future. Its still legit to say JB's lack of player development during the course of the season has been poor, or the bench is nothing. I agree some posts go over the top though. I get angry when people don't like my style/posts and make it personal which causes me to go back strong.

Jarhead Jim. You made me laugh at your last 3 posts. : )

I may have unpopular opinions, but I don't say stuff that isn't atleast somewhat reasonable. I don't think Cooney has been good for the past 9 games, but he will get in the future. Its still legit to say JB's lack of player development during the course of the season has been poor, or the bench is nothing. I agree some posts go over the top though. I get angry when people don't like my style/posts and make it personal which causes me to go back strong.
Right on, I'm a cny refugee out here in missouri trying to follow the orange, where by the way su is considered a "blueblood", I was just saying I coudn't stay w/ the board after the game. Definatly not calling anyone out, just wish people would use a little more taste. right or wrong thats my opinion. thanks for the reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom