Receiver MUST STEP UP. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Receiver MUST STEP UP.

This season is far, far from over. I think we have a legitimate chance at 8 wins in the regular season. UCONN, UNC, NC State, Louisville all at home and winnable. Pitt & BC will be tough on the road but it’s not out of the question we pull one out. Very invested and excited for this team and what they can be. Especially because expectations were so low.

However, next year, the talent will be at the highest level since 2001. Easily.

QB- DeVito & Amie
RB- Adams, Neal & Howard
Outside WR- Jackson, Harris, Hendrix, Butler, Queeley, Jordan
Inside WR- N. Johnson, Lutz, Riley, S. Johnson
TE- Hackett & Horan
OL (my prediction L to R)- Servais, Davis, Heckel, Adams, Veterello (P. Davis, Clark, White as depth).

DE- Robinson (hopefully), Coleman, Jonathan, Berry, Morton
DT - Bear, Ruff, Black, Okenchekwu, Harper
LB - Armstrong, Richards (assumes he goes back with DE depth), L. Williams, Wallace, Trotter, Allison
CB - Frederick, Scoop, Trill, Iffy, Cordy, Stritz
SS - Foster, Colely
FS - Cisco, Clarke, Johnson

Pretty damn good ACC roster with experience.
What's up with listing Robinson as hopefully back?

This is a weird thing our fans do.

The receiving is fine but either the play calls or the qbs have to get better. No slants, very few hitches (none until Devito came in), nothing in between the intermediate hashes. Again not sure it’s the play design or the qbs but they are surrendering half the field.

I will say I love the return of the screen pass... we have done that a lot the last several seasons, mainly because the oline was so bad we couldn’t execute it. Nice to see a few run successfully.

The ball that Custis dropped for what would've been a TD, was the best throw Dungey has ever made. That thing was a perfect spiral landing directly in the middle of Custis' hands while in full stride.

After that drop I was glad we didn't throw it again that possession its almost unfair to your QB to match that.

Dino was very conservative today but I was completely with him on all the safe calls. Should have been a blow out early but in the end it was.

What's up with listing Robinson as hopefully back?

This is a weird thing our fans do.

Remember Ron ‘Sugar Bear’ Thompson?

Also think basketball team track record makes me hesitant to assume anything.

Don’t mean to be ‘weird’ just over cautious/acknowledging a possibility. He’s our best pass rusher since Chan and seemingly will get drafted, why I said hopefully back.

Not wierd. It’s very possible Alton won’t be back. He’s very draftable.

Custis has 2 very nice catches after the drop. He didn’t let it get in his head.

Remember Ron ‘Sugar Bear’ Thompson?

Also think basketball team track record makes me hesitant to assume anything.

Don’t mean to be ‘weird’ just over cautious/acknowledging a possibility. He’s our best pass rusher since Chan and seemingly will get drafted, why I said hopefully back.
Yeah. He didn't get drafted.

I would love to see strickland in Erv Phillips role. Everyone thought it’d be Moe, but strick’s a natural in space creator. Im actually surprised he wasnt made into a DB.

I was wrong about strick being our best RB option, i’ll own it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom