Record setting Jeopardy last night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Record setting Jeopardy last night

He's made me watch the show again, I haven't been watching it much the last few years. Matt Jackson was a similar situation.

Do we know if he's lost yet? It must be hard for him to give interviews like the Vulture won if he's still the reigning champ but talking in the past tense.

isnt this show filmed like 2-3 months out? if he is till winning he has about 20-30 million in his pocket

isnt this show filmed like 2-3 months out? if he is till winning he has about 20-30 million in his pocket

According to the interview, the episodes currently airing were filmed in February.

If he wins as many games in a row as Ken Jennings (74 games, $2,520,700), at his current pace he'll wind up with $5,253,544.
Brad Rutter is the Jeopardy money champion because he won 2 one million dollar tournaments.
Rutter has won 4.78 million on Jeopardy.

Brad Rutter is the Jeopardy money champion because he won 2 one million dollar tournaments.
Rutter has won 4.78 million on Jeopardy.

Yup, Rutter is the all-time money winner. Jennings is the all-time money winner in daily regular competition and the all-time leader in consecutive wins.

James won his 15th game yesterday. He won a little over 70k. His total winnings are now $1,135,175.
This guy is amazing. He had a slower start last night, and it is amazing how consistent he is. He missed the first question in double jeopardy, and I thought he was going to lose. And then he went on a tear. Some of the final jeopardy questions have been pretty easy, but it is still amazing that he has not missed one yet.

This guy is amazing. He had a slower start last night, and it is amazing how consistent he is. He missed the first question in double jeopardy, and I thought he was going to lose. And then he went on a tear. Some of the final jeopardy questions have been pretty easy, but it is still amazing that he has not missed one yet.
He's missed one.
1556205548695.png

James Holzhauer Tracker | Jeopardy.com