Record setting Jeopardy last night | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Record setting Jeopardy last night

That dude may very well have been better than James. If they played 10 times, I don't think either would win more than 7. If James doesn't find that second DD it was over tonight..

The 27 Questions He Has Missed - yay, I got 8 of the 27. Of course I'd get less than half of the zillion that he's answered correctly.
When I was in high school, I was on our school team on our local TV station (channel 6). I can tell all of you that it is a lot harder to answer when the lights were on. This was a long time ago but one of the few ones I didn't choke on was aka Muhammed Ali.

The 27 Questions He Has Missed - yay, I got 8 of the 27. Of course I'd get less than half of the zillion that he's answered correctly.

Obviously we know his weak point. Maybe there will be a final Jeopardy like this:

Clue:
Roger Moore, Joe Klecko, Terry Bradshaw, Sammy Davis and others set out on the adventure of a lifetime. "Oui".

James: What is Paris to Dakar?

They're putting some double jeopardy questions (answers) up in the top.

Why are his competitors still starting at the $200 level and working down. These people have lost before the game even starts. He works across the $1000’s, has $4 to $5k when he hits the daily double and the rest have $800. No one is adapting. Not sure it matters, Dude is smart and quick.

He’s going to have to miss on a couple of daily doubles and run across a competitor with some balls to bet more than $500 in the daily doubles. He’ll get unlucky,but might be a while.
As I see it, the other advantage to this approach is it lets him build his bankroll at the beginning of the game, while the new players still have their jitters when the bright lights go on, and haven't quite got the timing down when to buzz-in (although they supposedly practice this).

Once his long run finally ends, I think it would be a classy move for James to donate part of his winnings to the National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation..

If he would've hit the last 2 Daily Doubles I think he might've broken his single-game winnings record of $131,127.

On Monday's episode, Holzhauer notched his 28th consecutive win with $130,222, building on the $74,400 that put him over the $2 million mark on Friday. Monday's tally was just shy of his one-day record of $131,127, set April 9.

On Tuesday, James won $59,381 for his 29th victory. He was never really headed in this episode. His total is now $2,254,941, just $265,759 from tying Ken Jennings' record.

He'll probably do that tonight. ;)

Going off memory James won his 30th game last night. He won over $79,000.
I thought the one guy was going to give him a run as he knew a lot of answers but James killed him with signaling device reaction time. I think there was a stretch where james wasn’t confident with the answer so he hung back, but once he got command he did not let up. He did not find one of the daily doubles in double jeopardy which “hurt” his total.

He is not just winning anymore. He's ahead of anything they can do to stop him.
Maybe some impossibly hard fInal questions coming.

If real, I can’t wait to see how it unfolds. His final bet of under 2000 makes no sense given his prior strategies especially what his competitors had at final.