Recruiting 2017-2020 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2017-2020

Is Dante Yacavone from Homer committed anywhere? He's put up good numbers.

Is Dante Yacavone from Homer committed anywhere? He's put up good numbers.
Didn't find any news on him. JeremyCuse got anything on Dante.

Another kid to keep an eye on down the road is lance Madonna at ESM. Putting up some good numbers, is a class of 2020.
So far in 2018 17 goals 8 assist for 25 points

As a freshman had 33 goals 19 assist for 52 points

CAREER 50 27 77

Didn't find any news on him. JeremyCuse got anything on Dante.

Another kid to keep an eye on down the road is lance Madonna at ESM. Putting up some good numbers, is a class of 2020.
So far in 2018 17 goals 8 assist for 25 points

As a freshman had 33 goals 19 assist for 52 points

CAREER 50 27 77

I haven't heard anything on Yacavone but will definitely inquire, Homer quietly has put together some solid teams the last few years but they are under the radar.

I haven't heard anything on Yacavone but will definitely inquire, Homer quietly has put together some solid teams the last few years but they are under the radar.
Hearing anything on any other local players?

Hearing anything on any other local players?

Lots of buzz over the W.Genny goalie but based on the new recruiting rules not to much is going to happen there for another year +. Hearing good things about the SU commits ie Rosa, Cook, Fiorini etc. I would expect some more stuff to flush out this summer as the new recruiting rules have backed everything up especially for the 2020 kids where SU luckily got off to a great start before the rules changed. Trey Schug at Caz who is going to Albany has been getting some nice pub and would have been a nice pick up here if we didn't alreary have a hig end LSM committed. Still pretty early in the season, give it another month to see which younger guys start to break out a bit.

Lots of buzz over the W.Genny goalie but based on the new recruiting rules not to much is going to happen there for another year +. Hearing good things about the SU commits ie Rosa, Cook, Fiorini etc. I would expect some more stuff to flush out this summer as the new recruiting rules have backed everything up especially for the 2020 kids where SU luckily got off to a great start before the rules changed. Trey Schug at Caz who is going to Albany has been getting some nice pub and would have been a nice pick up here if we didn't alreary have a hig end LSM committed. Still pretty early in the season, give it another month to see which younger guys start to break out a bit.

Assuming the other Eccles kid at Syracuse is en route to Albany as well.
I also see another some JD kids with familiar last names. A durkin, Burns, and I believe an Evans, no idea if there's any relations there.
We ever figure out what's the new Hartford kid florentino(spelling) is doing?

Assuming the other Eccles kid at Syracuse is en route to Albany as well.
I also see another some JD kids with familiar last names. A durkin, Burns, and I believe an Evans, no idea if there's any relations there.
We ever figure out what's the new Hartford kid florentino(spelling) is doing?

The Syracuse high school team is god awful this year and I don't think that last Eccles is ticketed for D1 lax if you catch my drift.

JD has a really young team outside of Cook and a few others. Some talent there for sure but no one has jumped out as of yet as far as a younger play for high end D1 that I am aware of. I believe there are some legacy kids on the team as well as you pointed out.

New Hartford lost a lot to graduation and is down this year, I haven't heard much about that area in general, its a bit of down year for high end upper level talent that isn't already committed somewhere for most of CNY.

The Syracuse high school team is god awful this year and I don't think that last Eccles is ticketed for D1 lax if you catch my drift.

JD has a really young team outside of Cook and a few others. Some talent there for sure but no one has jumped out as of yet as far as a younger play for high end D1 that I am aware of. I believe there are some legacy kids on the team as well as you pointed out.

New Hartford lost a lot to graduation and is down this year, I haven't heard much about that area in general, its a bit of down year for high end upper level talent that isn't already committed somewhere for most of CNY.
Have seen Syracuse play a lot over the last two years - the youngest Eccles kid is going to be the best of the bunch. Like his brothers, really good hockey player as well. The other kid who I think is going to be a really nice player in college is Thomas Bragg at Cazenovia (Yale). Right now he plays attack but at 6'4" I could see him moving to middie. Yale has done a good job picking off some of the best upstate kids (Reeves, Hackler, McDermott).

Extreme, we need to move Jerry Staats, sounds like he is coming in this fall.