Recruiting 2017-2020 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2017-2020

Ty Xanders‏ @tyxanders 15h15 hours ago
Most commits at UA underclass: Ohio State (15) Maryland (14) UNC (14) Michigan (12) JHU/Navy (11) Notre Dame (7) UVA/Harvard/PSU/Duke (6)

Don't want to make a big deal about this but how can SU not be on this list? How does the likes of Michigan, Ohio State, Navy and PSU have more Under Armour underclass commits than Cuse?

Would love to hear some feedback from some others but this seems to be an issue too me.

You have to pay to try out for the UA Underclass squads. And selection is somewhat political, depending on which club team you represent.

A lot of this is covered in the 2nd page of the Ryan Archer thread:

Class of 2017 - Ryan Archer (NY:Jamesville-Dewitt) Attack to Hobart

As of July 17, almost all the newbies are listed in the student directory.

Missing:
Brendan Curry
Troy Lauder (although there is an R.T. Lauder listed)
Tanner Wood

As of July 17, almost all the newbies are listed in the student directory.

Missing:
Brendan Curry
Troy Lauder (although there is an R.T. Lauder listed)
Tanner Wood

Hope theres no issue with Curry, pretty high on him.

Wood is listed as a 2018 at the Inside Lacrosse Committed Academy, so that explains that. He's probably doing a PG year somewhere. There is a John B. Curry who is a freshman. Could that be Brendan? The freshman Lauder listed is Raniehtenhawi T Lauder. My guess is that is Troy, but I don't know that.

Wood is listed as a 2018 at the Inside Lacrosse Committed Academy, so that explains that. He's probably doing a PG year somewhere. There is a John B. Curry who is a freshman. Could that be Brendan? The freshman Lauder listed is Raniehtenhawi T Lauder. My guess is that is Troy, but I don't know that.

Lauder is a native American or at least of native American heritage so I would be shocked if that wasn't him. Good catch on Curry, I bet that's him.

Good decision by Wood to do a PG year. Highly unlikely he would be able to challenge for PT this year at Syracuse and was probably a 99% bet to red=shirt. Going prep and being able to play for another year and get stronger was a good call.

Wood is listed as a 2018 at the Inside Lacrosse Committed Academy, so that explains that. He's probably doing a PG year somewhere.

I haven't seen anything, but I haven't really looked.

Big recruiting night tonight at midnight (Sept 1) with the new NCAA rules. Will SU land anymore players from the class of 2019?

13. Tucker Dordevic | M | Syracuse | Jesuit (Ore.)
27. Owen Seebold | A | Syracuse | Highland Park (Tex.)
32. Brendan Curry | M | Syracuse | Calvert Hall (Md.)
35. Lucas Quinn | M | Syracuse | Niskayuna (N.Y.)
64. Troy Lauder | M | Syracuse | Salisbury (Conn.)
69. Jared Fernandez | LSM | Syracuse | IMG Academy (Fla.)
Dami Oladunmoye | M | Syracuse | Grayslake North (Ill.)