Recruiting 2023-2025 | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2023-2025

Lol, hes 3 years away, I'll worry about him then.
I mean, the coaches cant even communicate with him yet. Who’s accepting his commitment?

If someone will do the edits, I’ll have my son commit to a different school every week. He’s a ‘28 and may be good enough to play D3 someday. (And not like NESCAC D3)

All the 5 star guys going to UNC and DUKE, do you want to kill your career or join a team that gets results??? Go North!! Holy crap UNC loses to highpoint at home and Dukes preposterously stacked O puts up 4 goals in a game they won 65-70% at the X. Are these the teams you really want to join? We need to get that flip factory churning.

All the 5 star guys going to UNC and DUKE, do you want to kill your career or join a team that gets results??? Go North!! Holy crap UNC loses to highpoint at home and Dukes preposterously stacked O puts up 4 goals in a game they won 65-70% at the X. Are these the teams you really want to join? We need to get that flip factory churning.
Lars will flip 1-2 of their commits.

Many top recruits and no results This will be a tough year but they will mature with so many young guys