Recruiting coordinator Eric White... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting coordinator Eric White...

His tweets are crack.

Sounds like tomorrow could be another good day for the class of '14.

Yeah I'm thinking a NYC kid might visit tomorrow and possibly commit.

Recruiting is just as much about. Current trends as it is history. That is why uniforms have become so important to some kids. It is he flavor of the month and believe it or not it can finalize a decision. Social media is an absolute must in recruiting

How many 23 year olds wouldn't kill for this job?

Most. Hard work, long hours, low pay. The kid is like the current basketball coach at Memphis. Driven to be in one field. Not a lot of people like that at 23.
Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Most. Hard work, long hours, low pay. The kid is like the current basketball coach at Memphis. Driven to be in one field. Not a lot of people like that at 23.
I don't think you work with many 23 year olds.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not a lot of 33, 43, 53, or 63 year olds like that either.

My lawn. Get off it.

Not a lot of 33, 43, 53, or 63 year olds like that either.

My lawn. Get off it.

Having gone through my fair share of hiring and interviewing millenials (sp), this kids seems to be more the exception than the rule. Glad we have hm.

23 year old here. suck one.

:p

What a great flipping article. I love the the whole concept of going very young, with a full on social media assault. Sounds like a focussed, hard working SOB.

The approach to recruiting from last year to this year is a complete 180.

Love it, love it, love it.

Connect with 17 year old kids on their medium...and use it creatively to build excitement of the fan base.

"Moooooowwwwwtown!"

What a great tweet that said a lot without violating any rules. I am an unabashed twitter fan...love that social media platform.

what article?

Having gone through my fair share of hiring and interviewing millenials (sp), this kids seems to be more the exception than the rule. Glad we have hm.

I work with a lot of Gen Xers and Boomers. They're no different, some good, some bad.

I have a couple millennialist working for me that I'm pretty sure will be my boss someday. I try to be nice to them. :)

I don't think you work with many 23 year olds.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I didn't say there are not any like that, just that they are with a few and far between and we should revel in each one of them because they're the ones we can make something great of their lives. ( the young lady killing herself in med school vs the slacker dude working at Spencers so we can party every night)
Too often younger people meander without purpose, until they find it later in life. That's great. For some people it comes sooner than 23. Everyones journey is their own.
I don't know of too many athletes, musicians ,movie stars or doctors that work driven at an early age to be one thing.

I work with a lot of Gen Xers and Boomers. They're no different, some good, some bad.

I have a couple millennialist working for me that I'm pretty sure will be my boss someday. I try to be nice to them. :)

Yeah, I guess I'm in the enviable position where I actually turn down more of this exceptional breed of 23 year old than I'm allowed to hire.

One Boomer in particular is rather long winded.

what article?
See my post (#10) on page 1 of this thread.

Speaking of which, how does one post a link to a particular post in a thread? Anyone know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom