Recruiting Responsibilities | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Responsibilities

"Shout out to GMac". FU u piece of crap. That's what I have to say to that nonsense.
He probably did love gmac. But you know what? I love my little brother. I think he's adorable and I think the world of him... but I would never let him drive my car. Maybe gmac just doesn't command enough seniority on the trails when it comes to the big fish. It's one to thing to reel in Moyer, it's a whole different world closing on prima donnas.

Again though, the angst should be directed at JB for rolling the dice instead of mitigating risk. Buck stops with him. Maybe he felt privately: Green or early retirement?

I doubt it but too many games the Dome is a morgue. Like for Colgate. The lame starting lineup intros, lame pregame buzz/energy, etc. I know there is that whole lighting issue but somebody needs to figure something out. Get it done. Get the students closer to the floor. Get it done. Recruits care about that stuff. I know it's stupid but they care.
Anyone know if the dome renovation is seriously looking at ways to address basketball game day atmosphere? E.g. bringing fans closer, better sight lines, modern blue curtain or additional pullout seating? Those improvements will be critical to help with recruiting in the post JB era.

Seriously? He got us to first and goal with the kid. And you're gonna pull some kind of race card or something? I guess I just don't see it. If Gerry is horrible, yes we should not have him out there recruiting, but we all knew the strategy this year was high risk, high reward. Going after almost all 5 star kids. You can do everything right and still not get those kids.
Its called the culture card. Has nothing to do with race. Being able to relate is important in all relationships and your background is an important part of this. As much as race, language etc.

They wouldn't have to offer money. Take the Orange colored glasses off, as much as we all love this team not everyone wants to come here and players may want to go somewhere else.

They did offer. What don't you understand about this? He chose us. Then the $ituation changed.

They wouldn't have to offer money. Take the Orange colored glasses off, as much as we all love this team not everyone wants to come here and players may want to go somewhere else.
I understand that but we are talking only about Q.Green here who suppose of had committed to the staff and had been to Cuse many mant time. I will keep the orange color glasses on for this post ty very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom