Recruiting weekend | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting weekend

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald
Headed back to Syracuse going to be a great weekend for the orange nation #alwaysclosing
As Bnoro stated recently, hard not to get excited about Coach McDonald's tweets.. This is a great way to start the weekend. Sounds like the potential of him having a great recruiting week in Florida/Miami for CUSE!! Stay tuned!

I don't know how long we'll have Coach McDonald, but I'm enjoying him so far.

Also, my sister texted me that she was on a flight this morning with GMAC. I actually had to stop and think if she meant Gerry Mac or George McD.

Simeon is slated for next weekend.

Scout only lists 2 players visiting this weekend but I'd suspect there is more.

I bet we get at least one commit after this weekend. Maybe 2 if we're lucky. (and I'm not just going with a gut feeling)

Ok .. spill it :) ... PM is ok if you don't want to share here.

I bet we get more than one commit this weekend... Think the DB from Rochester will be ready to pull the trigger soon as well.. We may have to hide a few commits within the program considering this last minute surge..

I bet we get more than one commit this weekend... Think the DB from Rochester will be ready to pull the trigger soon as well.. We may have to hide a few commits within the program considering this last minute surge..

If all these kids come on board where are they going to put them all?

It feels like with this last minute push, there is more room at the INN vs. what we think or has been talked about. Perhaps a few defections we are not privy too or Laray and AE have 100% been ruled out. Net/net, like the push and shd leave an impression on a few 2014 recruits..

I hope the cold doesn't scare these dudes away.

And just looked - once again the BE schedules SU basketball for away games both of the last two weekends of football recruiting.

Die Big East - DIE!

What if they all say YES? Is there room?

I'd guess not all have commit-able offers just yet. Just a hunch but between this weekend's visitors and next weekend's potential (spearman and coley) there has to be a pecking order.

I hope the cold doesn't scare these dudes away.

And just looked - once again the BE schedules SU basketball for away games both of the last two weekends of football recruiting.

Die Big East - DIE!

it, then they're not #hardnosed and we don't want them. :D

We really did get screwed over with our Jan home hoops schedule. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Syracuse AD department and/or Marrone never considers this either. The AD department I think (hope) could be more vocal about our January Saturday schedules.