Recruiting weekend | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting weekend

My guess is that his offer is conditional. Otherwise he would have committed last weekend.
this makes sense but if it was conditional, why in the world would he decommit from ODU? If he can't commit to SU, where's he gonna go?

this makes sense but if it was conditional, why in the world would he decommit from ODU? If he can't commit to SU, where's he gonna go?

I'd bet ODU would still be happy to have him.

Could be possible that he's willing to prep for a year to land bigger offers than FCS programs.

Can any of the January enrollees be counted to the 2012 class instead of this class?

Good idea!!! Forget the Premium Board lets have a PPM (Premium Personal Message) option.

I thought so ... sorry you feel left out ... you could always make the same request ... some things people don't feel are necessary to put out on the board for anyone to see ...

Can any of the January enrollees be counted to the 2012 class instead of this class?

By my count we used up all of our 2012 scholarships. If we only bring in 20 newbies, we'll still have 5 left over for Jan 2014 use.

It won't matter anyways. We've only got 17 Seniors leaving after next season.

By my count we used up all of our 2012 scholarships. If we only bring in 20 newbies, we'll still have 5 left over for Jan 2014 use.

It won't matter anyways. We've only got 17 Seniors leaving after next season.

Including removing guys like Shu, Lou and Pugh?

I thought so ... sorry you feel left out ... you could always make the same request ... some things people don't feel are necessary to put out on the board for anyone to see ...
Not directed at you but rather sarcasm with respect to all the"its on the Premium site" humor. You're among avid fans here so take no umbrage if (like others) you are eager to know good news.

Lyn, Anderson, MPB, Spruill, Loeb, Flemming, PTG, Wilkes, Clark, Krautman, Coker, Mac, Phillips, Wales, Walls, Bromley, Jones.

Hilliard, Curtis and Ford also.

I wonder what the status of Myles Davis is? I believe players that are injured and can longer participate are allowed to keep their schollies without it counting against the total of 85.

Hilliard, Curtis and Ford also.

I wonder what the status of Myles Davis is? I believe players that are injured and can longer participate are allowed to keep their schollies without it counting against the total of 85.

I posted in another thread the complete list of all 65 returning players. For the time being, Myles Davis is still part of the 65.

Unless the P-S does a story, there probably won't be a roster update from SU until March.

I posted in another thread the complete list of all 65 returning players. For the time being, Myles Davis is still part of the 65.

Unless the P-S does a story, there probably won't be a roster update from SU until March.
Can we use Ford's schollie against last year's count?

Not directed at you but rather sarcasm with respect to all the"its on the Premium site" humor. You're among avid fans here so take no umbrage if (like others) you are eager to know good news.

I can say his news was good news LOL ... I'll let him decide who it is fit to share with ... I'm sworn to the bnoro vow of silence.

I'd be shocked that with so many new coaches a few kids don't leave for whatever the reason. The numbers always have a way of working themselves out.

If we could hold onto Malik Brown, Augustus Edwards and grab Laray, Simeon, Singleton, and a receiver (I'd wish for Coley but it is definitely a longshot) or somebody like Spearman then I think this will have been an extremely successful class considering everything that has happened in the last few weeks.

Why do people out here with ZERO insight into what is going on try to figure out and/or worry about how many scholarships are available, etc? I am willing to bet that the staff has it under control.