Class of 2024 - Recruits and Offers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Recruits and Offers

Heard John Garcia on Axe’s podcast stating it was due to weight gain and the fact he may have to move off the edge to an interior lineman position.

Near the end of the interview Garcia stated he will be re-evaluated before the final rankings are released this month.
Inside at 230? 240? Even 250? Certainly didn’t look like a DT on the announcement (I know you’re just the messenger).

Wasn't Hornsby a 4 star before he had the nerve to pick us?
Rivals did a ratings update right after Fran took the job. They always do them this time of year - it’s more about their process in general. They have little in the way of real analytic reasons why they shift kids so late so it generally looks like they do it because there’s been movement in who is committing to power programs.

For those who know about these things: what happened to the process where recruits starting faxing in their NLI's at 7:00 a.m. and the athletic department pumped out graphics-heavy announcements of the commits? Other than Willis and Ross, there doesn't seem to be any signees and it's almost midday. Is this a change in coach thing or has the process overall changed?

For those who know about these things: what happened to the process where recruits starting faxing in their NLI's at 7:00 a.m. and the athletic department pumped out graphics-heavy announcements of the commits? Other than Willis and Ross, there doesn't seem to be any signees and it's almost midday. Is this a change in coach thing or has the process overall changed?
With no insider info… this feels like a coach Fran choice. My guess is he is letting the kids have their moment at NSD with families and friends. Later today he has a presser and I suspect he will release a list then and whatever social media thing is planned will be released then. I said this a bit ago, but he’s too damn good at recruiting to let all of NSD go by without some sort of social media shoutout. He’s got a plan, it’s just very different than we are used to with Dino. We will see it soon enough I’m sure

Heard John Garcia on Axe’s podcast stating it was due to weight gain and the fact he may have to move off the edge to an interior lineman position.

Near the end of the interview Garcia stated he will be re-evaluated before the final rankings are released this month.
What? This kid put on too much weight & may have to move inside? These are from his visit last week. He looks 220-230 lbs at 6’4”, just as he’s listed.

BFDCFAEF-99E2-4FE1-9EBC-94CCAC4AC236.jpeg
E90C9BAC-86D6-478A-AF72-30B1CF2EA314.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom