Class of 2024 - Recruits and Offers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Recruits and Offers

He has seemed solid and liking Cuse related things on Twitter all week.
On 247 live a while ago they mentioned that Georgia was looking for another QB to develop after losing Raiola to Nebraska. Just sayin.

On 247 live a while ago they mentioned that Georgia was looking for another QB to develop after losing Raiola to Nebraska. Just sayin.
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Not trying to belittle anyone but if you look at the OPs original post just check out the offer lists of the guys we got…and the lists of the ones we lost. It’s shocking
It’s always concerning for me when you offer guys pretty early in a state like NJ that literally no one comes sniffing around on.

Not trying to belittle anyone but if you look at the OPs original post just check out the offer lists of the guys we got…and the lists of the ones we lost. It’s shocking
Agreed. It’s pretty startling.

Agreed. It’s pretty startling.
What’s also startling is the recruiting process last year. I mean we literally added 4 JUCO’s to the roster late that no one had ever heard of on top of losing our 2 best HS recruits. But to have 4+ roster spots open in the late spring/summer….ugh. We were so lucky LQA was able to get reinstated.

What’s also startling is the recruiting process last year. I mean we literally added 4 JUCO’s to the roster late that no one had ever heard of on top of losing our 2 best HS recruits. But to have 4+ roster spots open in the late spring/summer….ugh. We were so lucky LQA was able to get reinstated.
So true. Last year at this time panicking over losing Sellers and Carroll-Jackson. Then adding 4 JUCOs who may never see meaningful snaps and one who’s already transferred.

Having 4 plus scholarships but still being involved with players like Barnes, Harris, Betrand, McKinley etc is absolutely wild.

What a change. Great time to be a fan.

Almost half our class of 24 (11) had Penn St offers or were transfers who were offered by Penn St out of high school. We had 7 high schoolers in this class offered by Penn St. We haven’t had a class like this since at least prior to 2002.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom