Class of 2017 - Recruits and Offers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Recruits and Offers

Love the 17 class. Would love to see morgan get a look at LB. would be awesome to have a 6'4", 220# backer. He has some speed to play in space. Also, hope trotter gets a look at safety. We all know we need some size at that position.

We're up to #43 at rivals and 9th in the ACC just behind Pittsburgh.

Looks like the last three or four kids we're recruiting are solid three's I don't see any big fish four stars that are going to really boost us. If things hold we could finish around number 40.

Still think the staff could pull something out of their hat in January with the way kids popped up last year

We're up to #43 at rivals and 9th in the ACC just behind Pittsburgh.

Looks like the last three or four kids we're recruiting are solid three's I don't see any big fish four stars that are going to really boost us. If things hold we could finish around number 40.

Still think the staff could pull something out of their hat in January with the way kids popped up last year

I think we have 8 kids at rivals sitting at 5.4. I would be floored if any of them are revisited since they are in the Rivals Syracuse abyss.

To compare, we only have 4 2 stars at scout but 10 at Rivals. That's a pretty large discrepancy.

I think we have 8 kids at rivals sitting at 5.4. I would be floored if any of them are revisited since they are in the Rivals Syracuse abyss.

To compare, we only have 4 2 stars at scout but 10 at Rivals. That's a pretty large discrepancy.
Isn't Mike Farrel (BC shill) the NE analyst at Ryvals while Dohn (RU shill) does the same over at Skout? I can't keep them straight.

Isn't Mike Farrel (BC shill) the NE analyst at Ryvals while Dohn (RU shill) does the same over at Skout? I can't keep them straight.

Dohn is the NE analyst for Scout. Honestly, I don't think he does that bad a job. Nothing remotely close to 30 second Bob L.

I'm not sure if Farrel is involved at Rivals anymore or not - I don't pay a whole heck of a lot of attention to Rivals because they don't pay a whole heck of a lot of attention to us. I'm not saying that isn't warranted based on our recent performance but I at least get the feel that Scout and ESPN evaluate our prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom