Class of 2014 - Recruits at Dome for Hoops Game | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Recruits at Dome for Hoops Game

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
They will be blown away by crowd and atmosphere. The Dome is an ace in the hole for the Cuse...similar to when a top-notch recruit visits the Big House in Ann Arbor for a football game during the season.
Hoping for a BIG WIN over Pitt today and several commitments afterwards.

The dome should be rocking today. Definitely should be exciting for the recruits.

I don't know we will get a slate of committments, but here's hoping!

I hope the Athletic Department decides to show a football highlight video and bring out the Texas Bowl trophy during the game or at halftime. It would be great to have Coach Shafer give a FRIGGIN speech to fire up the crowd !!!!

I hope the Athletic Department decides to show a football highlight video and bring out the Texas Bowl trophy during the game or at halftime. It would be great to have Coach Shafer give a FRIGGIN speech to fire up the crowd !!!!

Already did that.

you can't do that stuff and have time to the crowd is getting beer is hitting the head Chase Bank on

Have Ashton come out at halftime. He used to have a thing he did on a basketball court, right?

Have Ashton come out at halftime. He used to have a thing he did on a basketball court, right?

Yeah but that one is for the ladies. Perhaps get him for halftime when Q has recruits on campus?

you can't do that stuff and have time to the crowd is getting beer is hitting the head Chase Bank on
25.jpg

"Ummmm...what?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom