Class of 2015 - Recruits taking OV to Syracuse 12/5/14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Recruits taking OV to Syracuse 12/5/14

lol my wife has Ocd about a clean house. This visit has caused the excessive level of clean where pictures are removed from walls to dust the back of the picture. Cabinets are emptied and vacuumed... You know stuff no one living there let alone visiting would ever see

lol my wife has Ocd about a clean house. This visit has caused the excessive level of clean where pictures are removed from walls to dust the back of the picture. Cabinets are emptied and vacuumed... You know stuff no one living there let alone visiting would ever see
To which your response always needs to be - Honey you missed a spot".

This will be hilarious when she visits Shy's apartment in the Fall.

you say that but my parents rubbed off on me when it came to keeping neat and my room and apartment always looked immaculate... or maybe that's the OCD

you say that but my parents rubbed off on me when it came to keeping neat and my room and apartment always looked immaculate... or maybe that's the OCD
Yes my wife has rubbed off on him too. Every weekend he pulls every thing out of his room and cleans everything and puts it back... I shake my head every time I see it. I am more worried about him tolerating a room mate

Yes my wife has rubbed off on him too. Every weekend he pulls every thing out of his room and cleans everything and puts it back... I shake my head every time I see it. I am more worried about him tolerating a room mate
One of my daughters was the biggest slob in college and then became a neatnik when she had her own kids. You never know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom