Red, GMAC and Griff | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Red, GMAC and Griff

I sit 3rd row courtside right across from the bench and and the frank thing was NOT a small thing. It started right when he came out and continued when frank went toward the end of the bench and that's when it really got heated leading into the timeout. Frank was actually screaming back at Jb..

As far as Carey goes, Jb tapped him and said "go in" and said "nah I'm good" and that was it... boeheim had something else to say but that was the end of it.
I purposely watch boeheim every game Bc he's so entertaining when it comes to yelling at the refs but this was different tonight FOR SURE
Getting heated during a game happens and can be overlooked. Waiving off the coach when he tries to put you in is not a good look

Wouldn't read much into Carey waiving off (a question - not a command from JB??) going in with the walk-ons. If asked and I was him, I'd might respectfully decline. His poker face demeanor on the bench might be worrisome though.

and his supposed off the court behavior tonight?

I don't know anything about it. I'm trying to find something, but there's nothing but a couple of cryptic posts on here that something happened.

and his supposed off the court behavior tonight?
I saw him clapping for his teammates near the end of the game. What happened? Did he do something out of frustration as a senior who was pulled for the whole second half? How dare he!

I saw him clapping for his teammates near the end of the game. What happened? Did he do something out of frustration as a senior who was pulled for the whole second half? How dare he!

I long for the days when DC used to pout and sit on the corner of the scorers table rather than on the bench in the huddle.

Have theor work cut out gor them in keeping Frank and Carey engaged. Frank and JB had a mini blowup and the Frank sat the rest of the wat. Carey looked disinterested and never got out of his warmups and appeared to waive JB off when he had a chance to go in at the end.

We will need Frank again this year. We will need an improved Carey next year. I hope those guys fight through this.

On the other end of the spectrum is Washington who couldn't be more engaged even though things have been rough for him for 2 years.

If they need to keep 22-year old, senior Frank engaged, be damned to the player on a big level.

He’s by every diagnostic a classified adult. He regressed post Duke for no known physical reason.

Jalen, yes. Frank? He needs to sack up, period and deal with the realities of his regressed play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom