Red Presser 10AM Fri | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Red Presser 10AM Fri

Good to see JB will be there. Very good.
Yeah that definitely suggests alignment which is a really good thing. So since that is the case, I now want to have a reporter ask the Chancellor if he is rocking the boat with AW, Red's primary Nil guy. :cool:

I want someone to ask JB why he told the team he was out, but told the media he didn’t know.
I feel like he isn't going to be fielding any questions today. Or at least only pre-screened ones, and if he does JW will be sweating bullets.

I feel like he isn't going to be fielding any questions today. Or at least only pre-screened ones, and if he does JW will be sweating bullets.

Nah, if he talks it will be walking back all the crap he started by being an ass in the other press conference. That was all about him refusing to give local media what they want until the bitter end and as has happened many other times, he caused a brush fire with it. In this case tarnishing his legacy, embarrassing the school, and undermining Red. All of which he regrets now I am sure. Problem is, at this point he needs to let this be Red’s day. Fix that other stuff later.

Great article from The Athletic.
Some good quotes from Jerami Grant.
“I knew what I was getting when he recruited me,” Grant said. “He was upfront about everything. Didn’t promise me anything other than the amount of time he was going to give me. A lot of coaches promise a lot of things that they can’t be certain about. He didn’t promise playing time. He promised to take care of me, and he did.”

Still just getting the ACCNX “Your event is about to start” feed on ESPN Watch

Edit: here we go! - up & running… audio is terrible, haha

Let's go Red, babyyyyyyyyy!

1st Team All City 3x coming out of the Boogie Down!
Parade AA 2x!
Mickey Ds!
Dude's team had a HS national chip when he played.
Four years at Cuse:
26-6
22-10
20-9
23-7

This mofo was cool as all get out back in the day and I hope we have some swagger back in our step now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom