Red's Postgame Presser | BC | Syracusefan.com

Red's Postgame Presser | BC

Autry: “I thought we did a really good job of battling [Quinten] Post. Holding him scoreless was the difference in the game.”

Autry: “I was really glad to see Bell get back on the scoresheet. We needed him.”

Autry on playing after a week off: “I knew something was going to be a little rusty. I am glad it was our offense that was a little rusty rather than our defense.”

Autry on Brown: “I was worried about the foul situation [without McLeod]. He moved his feet and played really well.”

Autry on not starting Mintz: “It was a little violation of team rules, nothing serious. Everything is fine physically. We have moved on and expect him ready for Saturday. I expect him back in the starting lineup.”

Autry on game plan for center position: “We have to figure that out. I thought Mounir gave us some good minutes. Maliq will get the bulk of those minutes. Benny can slide in if needed.”

Autry: “We do not have a time table yet for Naheem.”

Autry on game plan for center position: “We have to figure that out. I thought Mounir gave us some good minutes. Maliq will get the bulk of those minutes. Benny can slide in if needed.
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Agreed - don't have a good feeling about Saturday

Feels like a game where Bacot goes 20/20 (with many offensive rebounds) and it will be really frustrating. Not that McLeod would have made much of a difference, but now the task is even tougher

Agreed - don't have a good feeling about Saturday

Feels like a game where Bacot goes 20/20 (with many offensive rebounds) and it will be really frustrating. Not that McLeod would have made much of a difference, but now the task is even tougher
let bacot get his, cover the 3 point shooters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom