Red's Postgame Presser | BC | Syracusefan.com

Red's Postgame Presser | BC

well thanks to the JMA school lunch announcement / public transit bus intercom system they installed we can actually hear the questions the press robo automatons are asking this year. and thanks also after yet another tough loss coach autry is classy enuf not to toss his guys under said transit bus. refreshing.

freehand-speech-bubble-textured-cartoon-broken-robot-FTRC43.jpg

donna bitcoder asks "could you buzz me in ?"

Last edited:
I miss JB's quick hooks when a defensive player doesn't guard the other teams 3 point shooter.

well thanks to the JMA school lunch announcement / public transit bus intercom system they installed we can actually hear the questions the press robo automatons are asking this year. and thanks also after yet another tough loss coach autry is classy enuf not to toss his guys under said transit bus. refreshing.

View attachment 237161

donna bitcoder asks "could you buzz me in ?"

This clip proves that capturing the reporter's questions with a mike isn't a technological impossibility.

Carey asked to be taken out because he was gassed in the first half. How is that even possible at this level?
I suspect it might have something to do with trying to push the 280 opposing center out of position. That is quite a load!!! Maybe a quick call to Dolezaj could give him a few tips??

I suspect it might have something to do with trying to push the 280 opposing center out of position. That is quite a load!!! Maybe a quick call to Dolezaj could give him a few tips??
Pack of parliaments helps lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom