Redshirts? | Syracusefan.com

Redshirts?

RoofBeam

2nd String
It doesn't appear as though Deere played. Is he a confirmed redshirt? Is anyone else likely redshirting based on their lack of participation in the UVM game? Last I checked, the boxscore wasn't available on SU's website so I am not sure who else didn't play...Also, is lax like football where you can play a certain percentage of games and still redshirt, even without an injury?

It doesn't appear as though Deere played. Is he a confirmed redshirt? Is anyone else likely redshirting based on their lack of participation in the UVM game? Last I checked, the boxscore wasn't available on SU's website so I am not sure who else didn't play...Also, is lax like football where you can play a certain percentage of games and still redshirt, even without an injury?
Thought I saw Deere on the field when Tenaglia scored.

Deere 100% played as dude Elijah Brown the OCC transfer and McCarthy.

On your other question, no, once you play a second your shirt is gone barring an injury early in the year to qualify for a med redshirt

Played:
Jake Spallina
Tyler McCarthy
Wyatt Hottle
Johnny Mullen
Tucker Kellogg
Charlie Kraftson
Trey Deere

Did NOT Play:
Chrishawn Hunter
Donny Scott (Injured)
Brett Spallina
Michael Ippoliti

Does the current NIL landscape make redshirting an obsolete strategy for maintaining excellence by allowing many players to mature at a slower and more effective pace?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom