Regarding the clemson tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Regarding the clemson tailgate

Glad you enjoyed it, I will have a post about it tonight or more likely tomorrow I am exhausted.

My old man called me around 2 eastern time "I'm walking around with a pack of water looking for these guys" I said "you're 3 hours late, they prolly tore down already"

Typical Chisom, whole family, couldn't be on time for their own funeral lol. Luckily I'm adopted, I will make sure we are more than early for the BC game

My old man called me around 2 eastern time "I'm walking around with a pack of water looking for these guys" I said "you're 3 hours late, they prolly tore down already"

Typical Chisom, whole family, couldn't be on time for their own funeral lol. Luckily I'm adopted, I will make sure we are more than early for the BC game

We were there till probably 240 ish, we were in the back lot to the left. We have had to move around due to the parking situation there.

Great job all who worked and contributed, great time. Got to meet more folks from the board.

We were there till probably 240 ish, we were in the back lot to the left. We have had to move around due to the parking situation there.

Ahh roger, that might have confused him a little.. Either way, he should have been there hours earlier. You were the only one he could remember besides "that tall pilot guy". Lol. See you at BC!

I looked for your father all afternoon. Glad to hear it was not my fault I could not find him.

Plus it was pouring out until about 2. I asked the parking attendant who knew it right away.
Thanks so much for the highlight of my weekend. I really enjoyed putting faces to so many of you. Great tailgate. Great time. Took some of the sting of the game away for me.
Linda

Plus it was pouring out until about 2. I asked the parking attendant who knew it right away.
Thanks so much for the highlight of my weekend. I really enjoyed putting faces to so many of you. Great tailgate. Great time. Took some of the sting of the game away for me.
Linda
It was good to meet you, albeit very briefly. Safe travels back home.