Regardless of Outcome | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of Outcome

sheaj

Walk On
Thank you Coach Marrone. I hope you stay, but even if you dont... Thank you a million times over for making this program enjoyable to follow and love again. Being on campus for the worst season in modern Syracuse history took its toll. The next three years did not help.

So thank you. You re-instilled a certain pride and (i hate this word) swagger back into my fall saturdays. I only hope that what you've accomplished here is something the university can build on. Good luck wherever you go, and don't forget where you came from when the next project needs funding.

-Shea

Thank you Coach Marrone. I hope you stay, but even if you dont... Thank you a million times over for making this program enjoyable to follow and love again. Being on campus for the worst season in modern Syracuse history took its toll. The next three years did not help.

So thank you. You re-instilled a certain pride and (i hate this word) swagger back into my fall saturdays. I only hope that what you've accomplished here is something the university can build on. Good luck wherever you go, and don't forget where you came from when the next project needs funding.

-Shea

good post