Regardless of the outcome this whole situation is classic Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of the outcome this whole situation is classic Syracuse

He will get them to the playoffs in year one.

I would bet he doesn't. I think Lovie Smith was the absolute smartest choice. With smith there is 100% certainty that he would have taken them to at least a consistent winner almost every year. How much of a winner, who knows but Bills fans would at least have a decent product on the field for every game. With Marrone you have zero idea what you're getting. I'm really surprised they didn't hire Lovie, he really seemed to be interested in the job. Not to p!ss on Bills fans but how many coaches truly want to coach the Bills?

I am a football expert so I pay attention to high level things.

What is a football expert?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He's going to love the bills flagship radio station when he punts from the 32

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
How many times are you going to use that line? Are you trying for an implicit trademark?:D

I would bet he doesn't. I think Lovie Smith was the absolute smartest choice. With smith there is 100% certainty that he would have taken them to at least a consistent winner almost every year. How much of a winner, who knows but Bills fans would at least have a decent product on the field for every game. With Marrone you have zero idea what you're getting. I'm really surprised they didn't hire Lovie, he really seemed to be interested in the job. Not to p!ss on Bills fans but how many coaches truly want to coach the Bills?

I agree that Lovie Smith would have been the better choice.

He coached well in Chicago and demonstrated an ability to handle the HC position at the NFL level in a big market.

He lost his job because he went 10-6.

How many times are you going to use that line? Are you trying for an implicit trademark?:D
Explicit thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what you are talking about. I haven't mentioned scrutiny over and over.

I've said I believe he's leaving because he no longer believes he can accomplish his goals at SU., for a variety of reasons. Basically, he quit. One of the reasons cited by board insiders is DM was dejected by all the negativity and hate mail. I didn't make that up, I just repeated what was reported.

Not surprisingly your again assuming he left because he couldn't handle scrutiny. If you actually stop and think about that statement it really seems kind of silly, especially when you keep writing it over and over again in almost every post.

Not sure what you are talking about. I haven't mentioned scrutiny over and over.

I've said I believe he's leaving because he no longer believes he can accomplish his goals at SU., for a variety of reasons. Basically, he quit. One of the reasons cited by board insiders is DM was dejected by all the negativity and hate mail. I didn't make that up, I just repeated what was reported.

Fair enough, just seems like I keep hearing that over and over. It just seems absurd that people would really believe the reason he is leaving is because of comments on syracuse.com and syracusefan.com. If people really thought about it for a sec. they would see how silly it sounds and then it keeps getting repeated over and over again by multiple people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom