vs. BC 87.2
@ NC St 26.2
vs. LVille 52.4
vs. Duke 21.9
@ UNC 9.9
@ Wake 78.8
vs. UVa 16.4
@ Clem 38.2

Subject to change as the season unfolds.

surprised @ Clemson has such bad odds. Otherwise seems about right to me.

572454f1bf5775862b8e02484ff680a0.jpg

Clemson is too low and we already beat duke should be like 50.

FSU in the Dome will be tougher than that percentage suggests. @ Clemson will be easier. @ NC State will be easier.

Nonetheless, I see 5-5.

Should @ NC State & Clemson really be that low?

Duke, UVA, UNC -- fine. All the rest are at worst, 40-60 games in my view.**

** Caveat being the team plays like it's capable. If it doesn't, 3-7 is on the table.

5-5 seems right, can't see us beating Duke, UNC or UVA, 'Ville will be really tough. tomorrow is big, as are all other games where we are favored, can't slip up with how difficult the backend of the schedule is. 9-2 would be nice after these next 3... 11-7/20-11 would seem to put us in a great spot, but if we don't beat any of Duke/UNC/UVA/Louisville as part of those 5 wins, does that put us on shaky ground? the Duke win will have an asterisk next to it as far as the committee is concerned and our OOC resume is crap with OSU going into the tank. Would hope going 5-5 will take care of it.

So does 5-5 get us into the Dance? I think we’re headed for the bubble again with this schedule.

Think 5-5 is just enough, 6-4 with some ACCT or marquee wins gets us to a 7 seed, and 4-6 makes me start to really sweat it out.

5-5 is 11 conference wins in a tough conference, and 20 wins overall. That seems right

Louisville seems high considering the way the Cardinals are playing right now. However, it is in the Dome which I guess would make it higher.

So does 5-5 get us into the Dance? I think we’re headed for the bubble again with this schedule.

I would like to think so, as that puts us at 11-7. That being the case, if we go out and lose our first game in the ACC tourney, I know I'll be nervous city come Selection Sunday.

Those odds will only change in our favor when the team starts to show more energy on both ends of the court.
Right now, it has too often looked like we're just not ready to put out the effort needed.

7-3

Also guys the percentages are higher for home games because it’s harder to win on the road than at home.

20-11, 11-7 would most likely get us an 8-9-10 seed, IMO. Depending on which losses and wins were included.

4-6 likely gets us in, quite honestly. Only one team over the last five years that has had a 10-8 record and a 20 win season hasn't been in the tournament (Clemson in '15-16 who was awful in non-conference).

Louisville seems high considering the way the Cardinals are playing right now. However, it is in the Dome which I guess would make it higher.
I think that is one of our 4 wins and gets us in the dance. We will have too many decent wins to miss out.

surprised @ Clemson has such bad odds. Otherwise seems about right to me.
These odds do not take into consideration context. Right now, it looks like Clemson's chances for the NCAA tournament are going to be gone by Senior Day. We probably won't get their best effort and their coach might be at a point where he starts to play the youngsters a lot more to build for the future.

Meanwhile, Syracuse is likely going to really need that win...

@Pitt, @Wake,@ Clemson
Home FSU, BC
Are basically MUST win games to get a bid.
Can't see us beating Duke, UVA, @UNC for sure and UL is very tough the way they are playing. They are killing people. And I don't like @ NCST either. They are tough at home.

Amazing this team may lose 6 home games. Unthinkable in the Boeheim era.

What's not normally taken into account is that we often win some games we aren't expected to win and lose some games that we are expected to win. There is always the possibility of unexpected things happening which help/ hurt us. ( The Duke game injury ). I think the team has demonstrated that they can pretty much play with anyone and can also lose to anyone. That makes the prognostication pretty difficult.
I however, think this team is getting better all the time and will surprise a lot of people. I'm still a believer and think we end up going no less than 6-4 and make the dance no problem.
LGO...

@Pitt, @Wake,@ Clemson
Home FSU, BC
Are basically MUST win games to get a bid.
Can't see us beating Duke, UVA, @UNC for sure and UL is very tough the way they are playing. They are killing people. And I don't like @ NCST either. They are tough at home.

Amazing this team may lose 6 home games. Unthinkable in the Boeheim era.

NC State is crumbling and Louisville isn’t that good. We”ll be favored against them. I can’t believe you would count us out against UVA and Duke at the dome. There’s going to be 30k plus there and we always beat the best teams at home. This team is a lot better than you’re giving us credit for and it’s not unreasonable to expect us to be 9-2 after next Saturday.