Remember Chad Kelly? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Remember Chad Kelly?

Have the Orangemen already made a phone call?
I think Shafer has too much integrity. itd be great to have that talent, but Shafer has his team believing and behaving. Seems like more trouble than hes worth

Last edited:
Gut tells me he is AAC bound... Uconn, maybe Cinncy or USF?

Upstate said:
Alan Mundy ‏@idontwan2know 4m Reports of a bad meeting between Chad Kelly and the Clemson coaches are true. He slapped the Capri Sun out of Dabo's hand. Don't you dare f*** with Capri Sun.
I can't be the only ex dome employee who drank 100000 of them running around

LeMoyneCuse said:
Hasn't everyone been expected this for two years now?

Not many here. Most wanted this kid no matter what. I remember a couple people warning folks about the kid and how he basically got thrown out of the state of Pa. But most, close to all, wasn't hearing it. I'm sure now after the fact most will say, yea I saw that coming.

While he clearly is an idiot, WHO THE ELECTS TO PUNT IN A ZERO-STAKES SPRING GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Run an offensive play!

Yeah because the Clemson offensive staff plays things so close to the vest.

Just maybe they were trying to make a point to the QB about his level of play and what he "forced" them to do.

As for your question, my guess would be 100% if they were playing full scrimmages.

He pulled his Twitter account down. Luckily things like cache exist. He said that everything was a lie and retweeted people siding with him before pulling the account.

Just maybe they were trying to make a point to the QB about his level of play and what he "forced" them to do.
So, basically 100% of the people involved were meatheads.

I can buy that actually.

He slapped the Capri Sun out of Dabo's hand

th

So, basically 100% of the people involved were meatheads.

I can buy that actually.

So you know better than every actual practitioner in that profession.

Got it.

Most of these 4-5 star NY players don't do very well out of state. Could it be that team's like Clemson and ND motives are , yes to get good players , mostly for depth , but equally to deprive Syracuse of that talent and keep them from getting a solid footing. I mean really, why did Clemson want a QB from New York ? Same for Ogundeko. The "bag men" advising these kids are bad people.

Last edited: