Remember in 2018… | Syracusefan.com

Remember in 2018…

djorange1989

Living Legend
After the 4-0 start and then the great effort at Clemson we looked like crap in a loss to Pitt and then double crap in the squeaker win over NC. What happened after that? We fixed things and went 5-1 the rest of the way

So pipe down ya Mary’s

I don’t think the offense in 2018 ever looked this bad. We can’t run the ball. The cat is out of the bag.

I don’t think the offense in 2018 ever looked this bad. We can’t run the ball. The cat is out of the bag.
The run defense in 2018 during that 3 game stretch was giving up like 250 yards a game and we were killing the team over it. A dope like Ward fixed it, we can hopefully fix the running game. At least against Wagner I would hope

The run defense in 2018 during that 3 game stretch was giving up like 250 yards a game and we were killing the team over it. A dope like Ward fixed it, we can hopefully fix the running game. At least against Wagner I would hope
Everything will look fixed against Wagner. The question is will they admit they flucked up the run game with this new scheme and reinstall the counters, off tackle and stretch runs that were so successful last year? If not this team is toast without a run game.

Everything will look fixed against Wagner. The question is will they admit they flucked up the run game with this new scheme and reinstall the counters, off tackle and stretch runs that were so successful last year? If not this team is toast without a run game.
Oh yeah you and I can look fixed against Wagner. I have a lot more faith in Anae vs the likes of Gilbert in the past. Hopefully Anae will put ego aside a bit and do what he has got to do.

NC State has got to come in a bit beat up too. They have 3 games including Clemson and FSU right before us. Hoping we can take advantage of that rest
As much as I want gameday, I’d be okay with NC state coming in with a loss or 2 and some beat up d linemen

Go rewatch the UNC game first 58 mins and the first half of FSU

Dungey was worse then than G Shred is now

This reminded me of that UNC game. Got up early but didn’t drop the hammer, did our best to give it away and got a gift late (unc dropped a 1st and a pick last night face mask) and we win it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom