Remembering an older uni/helmet post | Syracusefan.com

Remembering an older uni/helmet post

Cusee44

2nd String
I'm sure this has been posted before but I can't get over how amazing this looks,
4c4ae78bab820f40dfcb4ed61cf6c4f3b3eb99c42953e049925b531a2d7e18bf4g.jpg

Those would be pretty sweet. We'd need an entire new uniform for them, though.

Hey, I made that. :D

While we're on the sorta subject, what I'd really like is for the ACC to have a rebranding campaign. The ACC logo is really dated looking. I really like what the Pac has done.

What I'd love to experiment with is making a helmet with very subtle appearance of pits in it. Like the texture of an orange. The way Maryland has their tortoise shell helmet, but VERY subtle.

I'm a traditionalist and have zero fabric design experience (though I am a graphic designer), but I'm positive I could make something 100x better than what Under Armor did with Maryland.

I'm sure this has been posted before but I can't get over how amazing this looks,
4c4ae78bab820f40dfcb4ed61cf6c4f3b3eb99c42953e049925b531a2d7e18bf4g.jpg

change the facemask...and if the NYR ever carried a 3rd string goalie...id let him where it on the western canada road trips for warmups.

I may be in the minority, but I think that is godawful. It's tacky, its obnoxious and completely pretentious & inappropriate. No school should be using the Statue of Liberty as a helmet logo.

That helmet takes the whole "New York's College Team" thing a little too far. Seriously. I get we want to market in NYC and all. But its still a 4-5 hour drive from Syracuse to NYC. And while I get and like the marketing the Cuse in NYC, that helmet or putting the statue of liberty on anything Syracuse related would be totally foolish on every level.

For one of these games at MetLife Stadium/Meadowlands you want to do something funky since your playing "in the area"...ok. Put a patch on the jersey or a little decal on the back of the helmet for one game only. Maybe, makes sense since the game is in the area and technically our "home game". But to go overboard with something like that I think is totally pandering and would be counter-productive and we would be the butt of the joke nationally.

I may be in the minority, but I think that is godawful. It's tacky, its obnoxious and completely pretentious & inappropriate. No school should be using the Statue of Liberty as a helmet logo.

Heh. What the OP failed to mention is that this was taken from a jokey post about making SU NY State uniforms a la the Maryland unis.

Put Schultz and Dooley on the helmet and now you're talking.

Ooo...then we could get it to change colors in the sun...just like Oregon!

I'd put that in my 'Cuse shrine but wouldn't want to see that on the players heads.

I believe, eventually, there will be holographic helmets. There are "rumours" here in Oregon because of the Ducks, they are experimenting with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom