Reminder: Chatroom Open for Tonight's Game | Syracusefan.com

Reminder: Chatroom Open for Tonight's Game

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
If you can't be in the Dome tonight, be in the chatroom. Tom Emery has a room set up and ready to go. If you can't get in with an Apple product, flush your cache and try again.

People at certain versions and levels of browsers might not be able to see the link to the chatroom. If this includes you, try this link...

Chatroom

War Damn Otto!

The only thing that makes me hesitate on going to the chat room is that there seems to always be a poster or two that is about 5 seconds ahead on the game broadcast.

The only thing that makes me hesitate on going to the chat room is that there seems to always be a poster or two that is about 5 seconds ahead on the game broadcast.
you have to get your hamster on HGH

images

How do I log into the chat room? every time i hit the link it says "log in" first, but I have already logged in to the forums

How do I log into the chat room? every time i hit the link it says "log in" first, but I have already logged in to the forums
log out and then log back in again

Tom, for future reference, where do I find the chatroom on the site?

You should see a link in the lower left corner of the board, in a grey border area where you might not expect a link...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom