Reminder: weekly ACC football TV program starts today | Syracusefan.com

Reminder: weekly ACC football TV program starts today

Affiliate map is missing a City......

Affiliate map is missing a City......
Are you referring to the city that doesn't care about college football? And the city which can't be claimed by any single college team?

If that city's population is truly interested in college football then I suspect that the program would be, or will be, carried by a local station. Maybe next year?

Are you referring to the city that doesn't care about college football? And the city which can't be claimed by any single college team?

If that city's population is truly interested in college football then I suspect that the program would be, or will be, carried by a local station. Maybe next year?
Interestingly enough, it's also missing a city which contains an ACC team (hint: the northernmost outpost of the Southern conference).

if that citys population...bwaaahahahahahahahahaha

how many people live in the NY Metropolitan area???? 2o fluckin million??? more???? if 5% watch, thats more than whos watching in every other metro area in the damn country.

yeah, ignore us because no 1 team can stake claim.

the city that doesnt care about football...hysterical.

my lord, spend a sat in sept & oct here and get back to me on that nonsense.

:rolling:

if that citys population...bwaaahahahahahahahahaha

how many people live in the NY Metropolitan area???? 2o fluckin million??? more???? if 5% watch, thats more than whos watching in every other metro area in the damn country.

yeah, ignore us because no 1 team can stake claim.

the city that doesnt care about football...hysterical.

my lord, spend a sat in sept & oct here and get back to me on that nonsense.

:rolling:
Kaiser is right.

Episode III has a segment on Hunt. "Syracuse QB recovers from family tragedies."