reminds me a little of the ralph kiner story | Syracusefan.com

reminds me a little of the ralph kiner story

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
when kiner asked the pirates gm branch rickey for a raise rickey said "we finished last with you we can finish last without you"

the bright side, we got to the round of 32 with tyler, we can get there without him.

when kiner asked the pirates gm branch rickey for a raise rickey said "we finished last with you we can finish last without you"

the bright side, we got to the round of 32 with tyler, we can get there without him.

Yeah, but if he'd returned and you add Joseph to the mix, that would have been an improvement to the backcourt.

Not the same but reminds me of when Babe Ruth was asked how he could explain that he made more than the President: "because I had a better year then he did"

True, but remember the "we don't win 10 freaking games " quote re:GMac.
That kinda could have been said about Tyler this year.
Remember earlier in the year. The team would be flat and Tyler had a sense about the last TV timeout that it was up to him/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom