Remnants of Robinson Regime | Syracusefan.com

Remnants of Robinson Regime

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Nassib, Provo, Bailey, Graham, Chandler Jones, Chew, Lemon and I think Pugh.

Major contributions from the old coach's recruits.

yeah..so? Bad teams have some good players. I'm sure Temple in their hayday of being bad had plenty of good guys.

yeah..so? Bad teams have some good players. I'm sure Temple in their hayday of being bad had plenty of good guys.

It's a darn GOOD THING you stopped by last night!!

Yet when we lose you declare that it's a lack of talent, lack of playmakers... We either have talent to win or we don't and I always say that we have the talent to possibly win the big east and people squawk like crazy.. Do we have talent to win a bcs bowl game, probably not but we are talking about the big east here.

Grob was a decent recruiter considering how bad his teams are as well as the facilities he was selling...

Yet when we lose you declare that it's a lack of talent, lack of playmakers... We either have talent to win or we don't and I always say that we have the talent to possibly win the big east and people squawk like crazy.. Do we have talent to win a bcs bowl game, probably not but we are talking about the big east here.

Grob was a decent recruiter considering how bad his teams are as well as the facilities he was selling...

I just thought it would be interesting to mention Coach Robinson.

I didn't mention many of the players who contributed last night such as Diabte, Lyn, Anderson, Spruill, Tiller, Chibane, MacPherson, Davis, J. Smith, Moore, Hay, West, Fisher, P. Thomas, S. Thomas, Krautman, Kobena, and on and on and on and on.

It's a darn GOOD THING you stopped by last night!!

No kidding!

Still kicking myself for heading straight to the Dome versus Rutgers.

Won't happen again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom