Replay and Trophy Ceremony on ESPN app | Syracusefan.com

Replay and Trophy Ceremony on ESPN app

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Usually it seems like it’s up by now. Is it different for bowl games? I want to savor this.

Got home from my prime rib skills class (schedule it long before bowl season) only to find out it the old lady designated it as "clean out the DVR night" while I was gone. Hopefully there is a replay I can record and watch this weekend.

Got home from my prime rib skills class (schedule it long before bowl season) only to find out it the old lady designated it as "clean out the DVR night" while I was gone. Hopefully there is a replay I can record and watch this weekend.
You clearly should have skipped the class.

Ate like $50 worth of prime rib, won a bag of Traeger Reserve pellets, and got some good tips. Was pretty glad I ended up going. If I hadn't bought a ticket for my cousin to go too I probably would have skipped it.

Cuse you cannot minimize the man card value of knowing your meats and eating $50 bucks worth of choice cut prime. No foul on the play. $50 bucks worth of prime rib...

BBAFFFED-E5DE-4559-8C3C-DE8A9BBA2228.gif

Ate like $50 worth of prime rib, won a bag of Traeger Reserve pellets, and got some good tips. Was pretty glad I ended up going. If I hadn't bought a ticket for my cousin to go too I probably would have skipped it.
Cuse you cannot minimize the man card value of knowing your meats and eating $50 bucks worth of choice cut prime. No foul on the play. $50 bucks worth of prime rib...

View attachment 148728
but football!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom