Replay of MSU game? | Syracusefan.com

Replay of MSU game?

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Wasn’t able to DVR it. Saw 3/4 of it at a sports bar as I had conflicts. I thought that March Madness on Demand app would have replays but doesn’t look like it. Any thoughts?

Wasn’t able to DVR it. Saw 3/4 of it at a sports bar as I had conflicts. I thought that March Madness on Demand app would have replays but doesn’t look like it. Any thoughts?
Not sure if you get this channel but in NYC there is a cbs sports channel. I took a look and they have replays. They don’t say teams so maybe tape them all. I would imagine they will replay it.

Not sure if you get this channel but in NYC there is a cbs sports channel. I took a look and they have replays. They don’t say teams so maybe tape them all. I would imagine they will replay it.

Ah yes. Know that channel in the previous life but I recently ditched cable and go now with Apple TV combined with DirecTV Now for the local channels.

I use apple tv with sling tv. So pretty much same situation for me (missed half of asu game)I get tbs and tnt, but no tru tv or cbs. I downloaded the cbs app and march madness live app but as far as I can tell, neither have replays. They’re “live tv” apps.

I use apple tv with sling tv. So pretty much same situation for me (missed half of asu game)I get tbs and tnt, but no tru tv or cbs. I downloaded the cbs app and march madness live app but as far as I can tell, neither have replays. They’re “live tv” apps.
SoBeCuse

Yeah DirecTV Now does give me local CBS. I get TruTV also. But no ESPNU or some of the regional sports networks with the basic $35/mo package. Still worth it though.

this was pretty much the game:

a7dd712c148f982262a8e8ba3abaf695.jpg
...... then we win

Last edited:
Could’ve sworn those On Demand NCAA apps or whatever would give you a replay in recent years past but not seeing it this year like you said.
I was thinking youtube like Hak said but I think that may be only certain handpicked games. The schools should be able to post replays since it’s a non-profit.

There’s a package on slingtv that gets tru tv.

I’ll be downgrading after the tourney, but I got it for now.

Hopefully. How soon?!!!

There was a YouTube user named “IDoItBigSon” that has posted a TON of big time SU wins. I’m talking vs. Louisville in 13’, Duke in 14’, Final Four, 6OT, 16’ Elite 8 vs. UVA.
iDoItBIGson

He'll probably upload the game there soon. Use a method like “keepvid” to download them off YouTube.

Last edited:
There’s a package on slingtv that gets tru tv.

I’ll be downgrading after the tourney, but I got it for now.
Wait...what? Even though only one of our games has been on it so far. Did not see that. Is that the blue package?

Yeah DirecTV Now does give me local CBS. I get TruTV also. But no ESPNU or some of the regional sports networks with the basic $35/mo package. Still worth it though.
Youtube TV...best combo for the ACC college fan with a few extras

Sling Orange...best budget combo for the ACC college fan

Really nice thread talking about pros/cons of various TV providers with a sports fan in mind

An Analysis of TV OTT Platforms

This guy has a bunch of SU basketball games from this season, as well as the SU/Clemson football game for anyone that wants it. Perhaps he'll post the SU/MSU game next?

Evgeniy Fedorov

As much as I ended up loving it, I'm not sure I would want to watch that game again.
Knowing the outcome? Oh, yes, I would. In fact, I’m going to watch it again right now!

Also, I need to convince myself it’s real.

CBS Sports Network is replaying tourney games. They are starting UVA now. 3 games from midnight to 6am but they don't list what games they're showing. They're just listed as Tournament Rewind. They're also showing another one tomorrow at 10am. No clue if/ when ours will be shown.

Bump...my mother really would like to see the game. She was taking care of an elderly woman who really does not like sports, doing a good deed. I'm trying to find her a way ASAP. Wasnt there a guy on here who puts every game on DVD and has 300+? Maybe that guy would help if we paid for his effort and costs and such? I'm hoping he reads this or someone can remind me what his name is so that I can contact him ASAP and other maybe could... of course I dont want to make him too busy... a youtube link would be helpful, but dont they make the screen very small to avoid detection? Ive seen them do that with movies...still, I suppose better than nothing, for most people.

Stupid CBS website/app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom