Request The ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

Request The ACC Network

BVille44

All Conference
A representative from Spectrum provided me with the link below to request the ACC Network. Simply enter your first name, city, state, and zip code then enter the ACC Network as your favorite channel you want Spectrum to add to their lineup.

The die hard football fans on Syracusefan.com could overwhelm the Spectrum website.

Charter Spectrum

Last edited:
I hope you guys get it. I've dealt with Time Warner, Spectrum, whatever you wanna call it most of my life. Finally got away about 7 years ago. Have their internet again unfortunately tho, because of where I moved, no fios..They would really have to give me a good deal to go back. I wanna be able to have multiple streams up without paying for boxes.

Will we be able to stream it from ESPN app?

I think this question has been asked and answered before.

If your cable provider doesn't carry the ACC Network, you will not be able to stream it.

If Spectrum does pick up the ACCN and makes it available to Spectrum Gold customers only, you will need the Gold package to stream it.

I’ll get Direct TV if Spectrum doesn’t carry it!

A representative from Spectrum provided me with the link below to request the ACC Network. Simply enter your first name, city, state, and zip code then enter the ACC Network as your favorite channel you want Spectrum to add to their lineup.

The die hard football fans on Syracusefan.com could overwhelm the Spectrum website.

Charter Spectrum
Done, even though my Spectrum is in Georgia.

I am covered since I have DirecTV, now I just needs those idiots to give me CBS back!

Any news regarding Comcast and the ACCN for it is very frustrating that they are not signed up yet to provide this channel to its customers.

Hopefully this link is being shared on other ACC fan forums as well.

I think this question has been asked and answered before.

If your cable provider doesn't carry the ACC Network, you will not be able to stream it.

If Spectrum does pick up the ACCN and makes it available to Spectrum Gold customers only, you will need the Gold package to stream it.
Thanks Extreme!

I just dropped SlingTv because of their lack of ACC Network and losing the Fox Regional Channels (could no longer watch my Cincinnati Reds lose) and picked up Hulu who has the ACC Network.

So far so good!

I just dropped SlingTv because of their lack of ACC Network and losing the Fox Regional Channels (could no longer watch my Cincinnati Reds lose) and picked up Hulu who has the ACC Network.

So far so good!
Cut the cord a few years ago and PlayStation Vue has been a god-send. They’ll be carrying the ACC Network as well.

I just recently cut the cord when I moved into my new place last month. I'm just going to be upgrading my Hulu to live TV right before Week Zero kicks off and then canceling live TV after March Madness ends. I don't watch Baseball or NBA so I don't need live content during the summer. I was nervous about cord cutting at first because I've had cable forever, but I haven't had any issues so far and save a ton of money.

Just received this response from Spectrum when I posted on their Facebook page that I would be cutting the cord on 8/22/19 if they did not add the ACC Network.

Spectrum We are currently in negotiations to carry the ACC Network and are trying to keep programming costs down for our customers. We hope to reach an agreement soon. You can request this network and countless others via this link http://bit.ly/2ygC2cy. -Stephanie

i requested coverage from rcn in lehigh valley pa. they carry two big 10 channels and the sec channel already. not much hope here. i just may cut the cord