Requiem for the Big East 30 for 30 | Syracusefan.com

Requiem for the Big East 30 for 30

20Plus

I've only found clips online I'm looking for the entire episode! Anybody?

Found one full-length version but you got to be a wizard to avoid the pop ups which I finally did get to load the player with the full episode

Ain't all those things on the Netflix?

Edit: Yup - just checked. It's on there.

Edit: I'll sell you my roommate's user id and password for the low, low, low price of $7!!!

Speaking of 30 for 30, and I posted it in in the off topic board, did anyone else see the Bills one tonight? Very well done.

Speaking of 30 for 30, and I posted it in in the off topic board, did anyone else see the Bills one tonight? Very well done.

Saw a little bit of it - still feel bad for Scott Norwood. Not for Frank Reich though - he's doing an awful job with the Chargers.

Yes, did you notice the Syracuse marching band in one scene where Jim Kelly addresses the fans at a Bills game?

I could not watch the Bills one... Give me 20 more years. Wide right. Wide right.

The last one, with the Cowboys was the most painful. A long time ago, but pretty sure we were up at the half. Damn Bills.

I have been looking all over the Internet for UConn Clips in the 30 for 30 as well. I was doing some time for larceny when the 30 for 30 originally aired in full. Can someone please send me links.

Thanks

Boneyard Jabroni

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom