Restaurant suggestions for Secaucus | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Restaurant suggestions for Secaucus

We have Bonefish in Syracuse... is cheesburger in paradise similar to Cheeburger Cheeburger? Or possibly margaritaville?

Not sure, hopefully it is like Cheeburgery Cheeburger, the one in Camillus shut down a few months ago which was dissapointing.

Did it? I havent been over there in a couple weeks i guess but i didnt even know it shut down. Any idea why?

Did it? I havent been over there in a couple weeks i guess but i didnt even know it shut down. Any idea why?

Back taxes, apparently whoever was in charge decided to stop paying, great call.

Unreal. Now the only thing worth going to camillus for that we dont have everyone else is Boom Boom

Unreal. Now the only thing worth going to camillus for that we dont have everyone else is Boom Boom

Was there last week, taco salad was outstanding.

Don't know those restaurants. Probably like Margaritaville though.

On the Friday night before the game? I don't feel like going into he city and wasn't able to really explore the local area last year. We will be at be La Quinta, anything close would be nice. I have Mrs OburgOrange and our diehard Orange offspring with me. All of legal age. Thanks in advance

so you doing a bank job in Secaucus?