Revised ACC tournament scenarios: Duke's loss puts Syracuse back in control of No. 2 seed | Syracusefan.com

Revised ACC tournament scenarios: Duke's loss puts Syracuse back in control of No. 2 seed

In the quarterfinal Friday hope to:
-avoid NC State (home crowd, Warren and Turner can shoot it)
-draw Clemson (neutral crowd, they can't shoot a lick)

Madbiker said:
In the quarterfinal Friday hope to: -avoid NC State (home crowd, Warren and Turner can shoot it) -draw Clemson (neutral crowd, they can't shoot a lick)

Absolutely spot on both points

Just looked at it again. If we beat fsu and nc state beats bc then we will get nc state possibly in the quarters. Lovely.

so we can have the #2 seed wrapped up before we play if duke wins sat nite, which they likely will.

Just looked at it again. If we beat fsu and nc state beats bc then we will get nc state possibly in the quarters. Lovely.
Not worried. We'll smack them around.

I want UNC to beat Duke! F them. We control our own destiny and will will win on Sunday (JG or not). I absolutely refuse to root for the Pukies...LGO!

At this point Marsh, does it really matter? We know we're better than these teams. We need to actually show up. I'd love to play NCState again, or Clemson, or FSU...One and done time! JB will have them ready and Jerami should be back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom