ReWatching biggest win we had last 4 years | Syracusefan.com

ReWatching biggest win we had last 4 years

Dior’s highlights?

This deserves at least an honorable mention. Down 9 with 6 to go, then we go on a 15-3 run to end the game. We get a break on the 10 second violation, which was overdue karma for the Karl Hess special against Marquette, if you ask me.

The Zags got a break back anyway when they called Cooney out of bounds. And can't forget the 2nd most important block in Cuse history. All around exciting game, especially for one in the low 60's, and I think it's arguably bigger than the UVA game a week later. Key word, arguably, but without it then UVA obviously never happens. I know, thanks Capt. Obvious.

This deserves at least an honorable mention. Down 9 with 6 to go, then we go on a 15-3 run to end the game. We get a break on the 10 second violation, which was overdue karma for the Karl Hess special against Marquette, if you ask me.

The Zags got a break back anyway when they called Cooney out of bounds. And can't forget the 2nd most important block in Cuse history. All around exciting game, especially for one in the low 60's, and I think it's arguably bigger than the UVA game a week later. Key word, arguably, but without it then UVA obviously never happens. I know, thanks Capt. Obvious.
That was not in the last four years

Whoah thanks for posting this! As crazy as it sounds, I've never seen this game. I had a business trip in Costa Rica and had booked two extra days on my own for vacation... When I booked it I didn't think it was likely we make it that far even if we made the tournament.

I had booked a jungle zip lining and hiking adventure, procured a driver, and prepaid. As I was getting ready to leave, I see that on the TV, the only American channel in my hotel was...CBS. I was faced with a moral dilemma. Stay in my hotel by myself in Costa Rica and watch the game and skip out on my plans, or go as planned and follow the score on my phone.

I chose to go to the jungle. My wife was home alone with my (at the time) 4 kids and gave me that extra time for R&R, I knew if I stayed in my hotel room I'd never get to go away for fun again haha.

I only had internet near the visitors center and could check the score sporadically. For some reason the final 10 seconds took like 20 minutes to update on the live stat tracker. Minutes after seeing the final score I went down a zipline that was over 1000 meters and took nearly 1.5 minutes to get from one end to the other!

So happy to finally be able to watch this game. Thanks again for posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom