Rex Culpepper news/Officially Cancer Free | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rex Culpepper news/Officially Cancer Free

Syracuse QB Rex Culpepper says he has a treatable form of cancer in his abdomen. Short story to come.

This is why I do St Baldricks every year. No 20 year old should be dealing with this. Screw Cancer is right. Rex should be concerned with should I go to Chipotle or Jimmy Johns for lunch, not this crap. He is a fighter and he has a lot of people in his corner. Tackle the Shite out of that cancer!!

Last edited:
I just hope we see the day where it's as simple as picking up a prescription from Walgreens to get cancer out of your body similar to how infections used to be a death sentence pre-antibiotics and now they're nothing.

This kid comes from a great family, and has been all CLASS and Orange to the core from the first time he stepped on campus.
Orange Nation stands with you and your family, young buck. Go kick some azz!!

I just hope we see the day where it's as simple as picking up a prescription from Walgreens to get cancer out of your body similar to how infections used to be a death sentence pre-antibiotics and now they're nothing.
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.

Not fair. Time for Rob Long part deux. All the best to you Rex. We're all pulling for you.

Hate to tell you but bacteria are coming back in a big way.

That sucks.

Glad its treatable -- Rex will beat this.

This is tough news. Thoughts and prayers go out tho Rex and his family.

Sad news. Hope he fights it off well.

Cancer sucks... My old man (rip) fought off the onset of the big C with chemo a few times.

After the first treatment regimen, it turned him from a older guy with a strong constitution to a feeble old man.

He got a few years after with remission but was never the same again.

Hopefully Rex's regimen isn't too toxic and he's young enough to get back to playing shape without loss of skill.

Thoughts and prayers.

The whole spread to the abdomen part is scary. Don’t know him or his family but I just feel awful for them. Sending my heartfelt prayers to him.

The whole spread to the abdomen part is scary. Don’t know him or his family but I just feel awful for them. Sending my heartfelt prayers to him.

It’s actually where testicular cancer spreads first... and still very curable when spread to the abdomen. Lance Armstrong had his spread to the abdomen, lungs, and brain at diagnosis.

Probably mentioned earlier, but if there is anyone who is ready for this fight, it's Rex Culpepper. Both of his parents were on Survivor for god's sake. Cancer picked the wrong dude to mess with.

Tough break but it sounds like he can win this battle. Good luck to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom