Rhode Island TV | Syracusefan.com

Rhode Island TV

If I never watch another game on ESPN3, it will be too soon! Just a horrible way to watch a game.

I hate to say this, but if not for ESPN3, I would not be able to watch half the games down here in southeastern NC. Was really hard for me to justify to the wife going to Buffalo Wild Wings so I could catch the games. So glad Charter got on board.

Mark - sent you a PM when you get a chance to check it

I will gladly watch another game on ESPN 3. As long as I can watch the game I am happy. :)

If I never watch another game on ESPN3, it will be too soon! Just a horrible way to watch a game.
agreed...having to reboot after every commercial was mind numbing...just get direct tv with gameplan and the sports channel package and you will see about 95% of the games...

I don't think any bars here have gameday... Mark, I sent you a pm also.. If I did it right lol

For any WNYers on here...TWCS is showing UB on channel 13 and 713. They're showing SU on channel 87.

agreed...having to reboot after every commercial was mind numbing...just get direct tv with gameplan and the sports channel package and you will see about 95% of the games...

Didn't have any issues watching on the XBOX.

ESPN3 > OAA ... speaking of which I don't see next weeks game on OAA. Anyone know the out of town options for those that don't have any availablility of the above?

Will the game be on TW's website? Will they allow non-customers to watch?

ESPN has already fixed the need to close and open the browser after a commercial bug. I saw the Oregon and WVU (most of it anyway) games on espn 3 and didn't have the issue.

It was the same deal as last year. ESPN worked out the software bugs and ESPN3 got better as the season went on.

If you have the right hardware, Xbox or at least an Intel core2 with hdmi out and a direct cable connection (no wifi, no dsl), ESPN3 is not a bad way to watch the game on the TV.

As many have stated, it beats the radio. Now if only PS3 could sign a deal. I think XBOX's current deal is an exclusive.

espn3 is only limited by the badnwidth you have to your house.. if you have DSL it will be spotty. Most people actually have issues because they have high speed and dont bother to tune the connection on the computer..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom