Ric Beardsley steps down from CBA | Syracusefan.com

Ric Beardsley steps down from CBA

Perhaps he can make the switch to coaching girls lax? Would love to see how he would fair in the women’s game considering how he’s done a pretty good job coaching up his daughters. They look like they’re going to be promising players when their times come.

He also quit his assistant job for the Atlas (of the PLL) this offseason.

Wow. Right in the middle of the season. No clue what happened, but Ric is what Charlie Murphy would call a "habitual line stepper."
I'm not sure either but he was a ticking time bomb some nights on the sideline. Most of his players seem to love him and his style though.

I'm not sure either but he was a ticking time bomb some nights on the sideline. Most of his players seem to love him and his style though.
Im an alum and have interacted with him quite a few times now at various alumni lax things/summer lax stuff. He has always been the nicest guy to me and put effort into organizing alumni events, even though they were not for players he actually coached. He is outgoing, charismatic, and has more energy than most 12 year olds. Is very good at being one of the boys. But the stories ... my god the stories I have heard.

Im an alum and have interacted with him quite a few times now at various alumni lax things/summer lax stuff. He has always been the nicest guy to me and put effort into organizing alumni events, even though they were not for players he actually coached. He is outgoing, charismatic, and has more energy than most 12 year olds. Is very good at being one of the boys. But the stories ... my god the stories I have heard
Do we wanna know? This gives me some anxiety...

One of my sons teammates a couple of years ago, like 4th or 5th grade, was told to quit being a p****y at his clinic. Parents pulled him, and I can’t say I blame them. I want my kids coach to be tough, but…

...is Ric okay? His Twitter feed is a mess. Kind of worried about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom