Richmond tearing up UCONN. | Syracusefan.com

Richmond tearing up UCONN.

Looks like they got the taste of Richmond in they mouf.

That is one stuffed stat line! I didn’t watch the game, but my question would be what was Hurley’s game plan on him? Because it certainly didn’t work! He’s shooting 12% from 3 this year, so wouldn’t they sag off of him and pack the lane, begging him to shoot? Or were most of his point in transition?

Beats UConn and then gets blown out by 20. Sean Miller had a game plan for Kadary….pack the lane and make him shot. He’s now shooting 10% from three this year. My biggest fear is during ACC play teams will make Judah and JJ shoot outside jumpers AND the refs won’t be letting Judah go to the line 10 times per game. We will need to run some sets/ball screens to free up Bell and Taylor and hope for the best.

Beats UConn and then gets blown out by 20. Sean Miller had a game plan for Kadary….pack the lane and make him shot. He’s now shooting 10% from three this year. My biggest fear is during ACC play teams will make Judah and JJ shoot outside jumpers AND the refs won’t be letting Judah go to the line 10 times per game. We will need to run some sets/ball screens to free up Bell and Taylor and hope for the best.
Judah shoots well enough from 3 and JJ is getting his shot back.

Honestly both are athletic enough that packing the lane shouldn’t impact them that much either. Both have NBA potential.

Watched the game.

Kadary had 13 / 8 / 4 steals

This game was 43-42, then Seton Hall yielded a 14-0 run that put game out of reach. Defense was their problem.

Watched the game.

This game was 43-42, then Seton Hall yielded a 14-0 run that put game out of reach. Defense was their problem2 assists and 3 turnovers as well, don’t forget that with his other stats you listed. They scored a total of 54 points and you listed their defense as the problem. Respectfully, I would say their offense was the problem.

Watched the game.

This game was 43-42, then Seton Hall yielded a 14-0 run that put game out of reach. Defense was their problem.
He had 2 assists and 3 turnovers as well, don’t leave that out of his stats you listed. And you mentioned their defense was the issue, respectfully I would say their offense was the issue. They scored 54 points! Not going to win games that way.

He had 2 assists and 3 turnovers as well, don’t leave that out of his stats you listed. And you mentioned their defense was the issue, respectfully I would say their offense was the issue. They scored 54 points! Not going to win games that way.
Thought you said above that Sean Miller has a defensive plan that shut down Richmond, but that's not the way it went down (IMO).

Kadary also missed some makeable shots in the lane in the second half, I certainly don't dispute that.

I'm just tired of the KD rationalization on this board, insinuating that he isn't a good player.

For the record, I loathe Seton hall, and certainly don't root for them or Richmond anymore. Just happened to watch today, and was pointing out that he had a pretty good game. Not looking to argue, Cstate.

Last edited:
For me, a perfect scenario would be UConn losing and Kadary playing poorly. From reading other posts about our ex-guard, I seem to be in the minority, and I’m fine with that.

Thought you said above that Sean Miller has a defensive plan that shut down Richmond, but that's not the way it went down (IMO).

Kadary also missed some makeable shots in the lane in the second half, I certainly don't dispute that.

I'm just tired of the KD rationalization on this board, insinuating that he isn't a good player.

For the record, I loathe Seton hall, and certainly don't root for them or Richmond anymore. Just happened to watch today, and was pointing out that he had a pretty good game. Not looking to argue, Cstate.
I’m with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom