Rick Jackson Signs To Play In Israel | Syracusefan.com

Rick Jackson Signs To Play In Israel

http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/israel/60730/gilboa-galil-tab-big-man-rick-jackson.html
Unfortunately The Ruler never got much of an opportunity in the Summer League. Wish him nothing but the best out in Israel next season and hopefully he can continue being a double double machine.
Always a fan of this guy.
Go get em', big man.

ticket-cake-2011-01-28-slick-rick_0-350x332.jpg

Hopefully this is a lucrative opportunity for Rick. Would love to eventually see him get a shot at the NBA, but I'm happy to see that he's seizing the opportunity to play for pay, regardless of locale.

Hopefully this is a lucrative opportunity for Rick. Would love to eventually see him get a shot at the NBA, but I'm happy to see that he's seizing the opportunity to play for pay, regardless of locale.
I never thought Rick had any shot at the NBA (his game just doesn't fit) but I am a big fan of his. I really hope this works out for him.

I think they'll respect his toughness there. There was a kid a few years ago who skipped his senior year of high school (I think Jeremy Tyler was his name, someone correct me if I'm wrong). He didn't work out as well. There were remarks that he wasn't mature enough to earn the respect of men who had gone through military training. I don't think that'll be the case with Rick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom