Rio2016 Basketball Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Rio2016 Basketball Thread...

CqbF7reXEAANqsz.jpg

In his final installment from Rio, Boeheim vaguely hints at coming back in 2020 for the Tokyo Olympics. I remember folks on here saying that he would only coach in the Olympics as an active coach. So, if he's thinking about it, it doesn't sound like retirement in 2 years is a sure thing...well at least while he basks in the glory of a third Olympic win. I think Hop needs to hire Gilooley if he wants the job here.

As to the on-court activities--

The more I watched, the less I liked Kyrie Irving's game. He has some jaw-dropping moves, but, over all, I thought his bad plays out-numbered his good ones. And, he surely is not a point guard.

As to the on-court activities--

The more I watched, the less I liked Kyrie Irving's game. He has some jaw-dropping moves, but, over all, I thought his bad plays out-numbered his good ones. And, he surely is not a point guard.

If the NBA held a one on one tournament, he'd be one of the favorites to win. But he's a tough watch. Lebron masks a lot of his weaknesses though, and he's incredibly dangerous when he's got it going.