RIP Billy Fuccillo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Billy Fuccillo

When my dad was alive he spent a lot of time with him and he was genuinely one of the greatest most genuine guys ever and worked his butt off... he genuinely loved selling cars bc he knew he was helping people. He always just wanted people to have as much fun as him and would do anything to make people happy. You will be missed

When my dad was alive he spent a lot of time with him and he was genuinely one of the greatest most genuine guys ever and worked his butt off... he genuinely loved selling cars bc he knew he was helping people. He always just wanted people to have as much fun as him and would do anything to make people happy. You will be missed
Thanks for sharing that. I knew him only from the commercials. In a world that seems to be getting uglier, someone that truly wants to help people will surely be missed.

Some people laughed when he picked Hyundai for his dealership. He got the last laugh...and added KIA. He was either smart or lucky.

Some people laughed when he picked Hyundai for his dealership. He got the last laugh...and added KIA. He was either smart or lucky.
I’m thinking smart !
But luck never hurt !
Either way he apparently left this world with quite a few people that will miss his presence, myself included.

My fiance and I stopped by calling hours. Got there early knowing it was going to be heavily attended. Wow 3 pm had police presence to deal with traffic. We had to park way down street both sides parking lot of pirro and neighboring businesses full. Turnout fit for the man he was and all the people who cared for him and knew him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom